Total Pageviews

Monday, December 2, 2019

Group task on conversation between Jane Austen and Mary Shelley


Goup task

Conversation between Mary Shelley and Jane Austen


Hello readers!

    Here this is my blog on camera conversation between Jane Austen and Mary Shelley as a group task given by Vaidehima'am, professor of  Department of English. So let's see.

Shelley : Hello! I am Mary Shelley. Can I speak with Jane Austen. 
Austen : yes, of course I am Jane Austen. 
Shelley : ok, I really fascinated with your thoughts regarding your writing, so I want to know more about your life and work. So, if you don't mind, can we meet at some place? 
Austen : ok, but if you have no problem than, can we arrange our meeting at my home? 
 (Than Mary and Shelley meet at home. ) 
Austen : welcome dear Mary. I am very happy to see you. 
Shelley : I am also, thank you. 
Austen : Now a days you are famous for your grand work Frankenstein, Congratulations! 
Shelley : Thank you. 
Austen : so, why did you write Frankenstein and what is your view about the monster? 
Shelley : so, the first reason behind it was to which lead me to write Frankenstein is that one such occasion, of the death of my first child, Willy, whom I had thoughts about, restoring to life, and additionally, that was scientific exploration and biological exploration, because I would like to write about Gothic fiction, so, in this work Frankenstein, monster play a great role. 
Austen : ok, that's a great work so what is your next plan for your further novel. In your work we find that as a science fiction, so your following work also about Genre of science Fiction? 
Shelley :   yes, Now I interested to write science fiction or you know create horror and Gothic type of atmosphere in my novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment