Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 17, 2019

My opinion on Nature



# My opinion on " Nature "#

   Nature itself suggest very much, even we can not define it wholly, our whole life is based on Nature, even our body is made of five nature elements, water, air, soil, and fire. Our planet Earth is called paradise only because of Nature.



 As above mention quote " NATURE IS THE ART OF GOD" Is truly according to me, because of The Beauty and variety of nature is boundless, even people struct by the wonder of its beauty. 

# what is nature for me?

   Nature for me is everything, because  whenever I free I would like to enjoy with nature by glance and observing of nature, because it's works for me like , how we are feeling freshness after meditation. 


   As above mention quote, I really agree with it that Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. Nature gaves a unique pleasure if we look deep into nature with certain manner. 

# what is nature for writer? 

  Nature for writer is different from normal human being because of his view and perspective is totally different that leads him to write something about the wonder of nature. 

 One of the best example of poet is William Wordsworth ,  who is best known for his nature poem " Daffodils ".


# Wonder of Nature :

  The wonder of nature is boundless,even in 21th century the age of science and technology can't find some facts of nature which is still consider as mysterious and and unsolved and make us wonder about it. 



1 comment: